Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 3: The Twelve Days of Christmas Cocktails


On The Third Day Of Christmas...


Holiday Gin Fizz reminds me of the smell of a Christmas tree being brought into the house.  

Decorating the tree is my favorite time to spend with my husband during the holiday season. Although we may spend a couple of hours untangling lights and figuring out where all the ornaments will go (mine are in the front of course) we love listening to Christmas music and sipping on a cocktail as we go.  Holiday Gin Fizz will definitely be what we will be having this year as we put up our tree.  

Ingredients
3 one inch sprigs of fresh rosemary
1 small lemon, juiced (I used a Meyer lemon)
1/2 teaspoon honey
1-1/2 ounces gin (I prefer Bombay Sapphire)
3 ounces club soda

Muddle the fresh rosemary, lemon juice and honey in a small glass.  Fill the glass with ice, add the gin and club soda.  Stir and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment