Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Wine Not??

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Santa was good to you all!  However, if you were a bit underwhelmed by the gifts you received there is still time to make your season bright.  Enter, Club W!


 
It's no secret that I'm a wine lover and ordering wine online has been one of the best things that has happened to me this year.  It's like Christmas at your door step every month!

The wine departments at my local grocery/liquor stores were beginning to look a bit monotonous.  While I do have one or two go to wines for dinner parties or a night in with Netflix, I'm always on the look out for something interesting and yummy.  Yes, I said yummy.

Club W is a super affordable (about $13 a bottle) wine club that delivers wonderful easy (sometimes too easy) drinking wines.  The palate test is spot on and so are the wines they recommend for you.  I'm three shipments in and I have yet to be disappointed!  I also love that there is no commitment and if you need a break (but who really needs a break from wine) you can skip a shipment.

Club W is not just for experienced wine drinkers, but is perfect for those of you who are just getting into wine as well.  Not only are the super cute cards they send with your shipment informative with tasting notes and the story of the winemaker, but it also includes a pairing recipe.  This may be my favorite part.  I love pairing wine with food and even more, I love pairing recipes from some of my favorite chefs and bloggers.

Their wines are so versatile that Greg and I have enjoyed our Club W wines on a Tuesday night with dinner and even on our anniversary to end a wonderful evening out in Malibu.  Currently they are offering a sparkling wine pack for you to ring in your New Year.  I made sure all three of these bubblies were in our shipment this month.  We popped the Au-Delà on Christmas Day, a sparkling dry red, and it was perfect for some drinking while we prepped dinner.


Ok my fellow wine lovers, what are you waiting for??  End this year on a merry and bright note.  Go to Club W now and or use my code to get a bottle for free in your first shipment!

Note: If you are living in one of those U.S. states that don't allow alcohol to be shipped to it, go to www.freethegrapes.org to support a change.


***We were not paid to review or feature Club W.  These are simply our opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment